Ready to join an exceptional team?
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Reports to: National Sales Director
Responsible for marketing strategy, digital marketing, public relations, communications, event management and tradeshow participation. Position is also responsible for administrative tasks with business development, customer service and other duties as necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Marketing Strategy
- Develop marketing calendar, determining company participation in conferences, tradeshows, events, and open houses
- Determine event sponsorship and advertising spend
- Create and adhere to marketing budget
- Encourage adherence to ScanTech Sciences brand guidelines (color scheme, logo, presentation templates, etc.)
- Conduct ongoing market research and competitor analysis to guide marketing strategy. Update competitor analysis report as new competitors emerge
- Digital Marketing
- Maintain back-end of corporate website – update plug-ins, store backups
- Update website content (in both English and Spanish)
- Manage ScanTech Sciences e-mail marketing campaigns using Constant Contact
- Manage company LinkedIn page
- Create monthly marketing analytics report (to track website visitors, social media followers, etc)
- Public Relations & Communication
- Monitor news from the produce and food safety industries to remain aware of trends, customer needs, and competitive threats
- Compose content including press releases, white papers, grant applications, award applications, etc.
- Prepare visually compelling and informative presentations for internal and external stakeholders, including STS management, STS board of directors, investors, and customers
- Conduct research on market trends and irradiation studies; provide concise synopses of said research
- Coordinate with media contacts to secure interviews and profiles of STS executives
- Monitor and track any media coverage that ScanTech Sciences receives
- Apply for grants and awards that recognize the innovative work of STS
- Develop, design, & order collateral, including: flyers, tradeshow booths, facility signage, business cards, apparel, giveaways, and stationery
- Collaborate with external vendors (graphic designers, web developers, etc) to execute marketing strategy
- Event Management & Tradeshow Participation
- Plan and execute logistics for company-sponsored events
- Coordinate company participation in trade shows – including registration, exhibit booth coordination, and travel
- Attend conferences and tradeshows, representing the company in a professional and informed manner, offering educated responses to product and service questions and connecting customers to appropriate points of contact within the company
- Compose conference reports at the conclusion of each conference you attend
- Business Development & Customer Service
- Update CRM with new leads and contacts acquired from association directories, business cards, business meetings, etc.
- Customer Service
- Respond to queries received via email@example.com email account
- Respond to queries received via the website contact form
- Support office administratively as the company grows
- Submit invoices to ensure that vendors are paid on schedule
- Update Employee On-boarding Handbook as needed
- BS/BA in Business with an emphasis in Marketing
- 3-5 years of marketing and communication experience
- Strong computer proficiency and knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Able to multi-task and prioritize daily tasks
- Strong administrative and organizational abilities
- Outstanding interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Strong aptitude for problem solving and decision making
Work Environment and Physical Requirements
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the responsibilities of this job, the employee is required to be stationary for long periods of time and traveling for extended periods of time in order to meet clients and customers. Much time may also be spent holding meetings, conferences and seminars. Several hours each day can be spent in front of a computer screen, standing or talking on the telephone and traveling. This position requires long hours each week, to include evening and weekend work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
To apply: Email your resume and cover letter specifically noting the position you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org
ScanTech Sciences HQ
4940 Peachtree Industrial Blvd.
Norcross, GA 30071
Rio Grande Valley ECP™ Center
6800 South International Pkwy
McAllen, TX 78503