Ready to join an exceptional team?
Location: McAllen, Texas
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
Supervise and perform facility maintenance activities. Responsible for tracking and performing all preventative and scheduled maintenance in the ECP facility. This includes heat exchangers, pumps, air compressors, high voltage electronic equipment, and other auxiliary equipment. Maintain a spare parts inventory for the ECP system and conveyor system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises and performs facility maintenance activities
- Responsible for tracking all maintenance using a work order system
- Maintains a spare parts inventory for the ECP and conveyor systems
- Troubleshoots electronics systems to determine cause of malfunctions
- Remedies malfunctions
- Solves mechanical or electronic low-level control as well as high voltage problems involved in the operation of a complex electronic system
- Implements PLC code additions for new applications or troubleshooting corrections
- Provides support in purchasing and inventory control of electronic and mechanical parts
- Provides related work as required
- Take additional training as required for successful operation of equipment and production processes
- Required to follow all quality system requirements for position and facility operations
- Required to comply with and ensure all general safety, OSHA, USDA/APHIS, FDA and State of Texas regulations for position and facility operations
- Two years of college; and three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of, and ability to use practical electronic theory, basic machine tools, and to work for schematics and rough sketches
- Must have a working knowledge of computers for industrial controls (PLCs)
- Must be able to read PLC code for troubleshooting system problems as well as design and implement code.
- Must be able to read and write and perform basic math skills
- Must have ability to apply common sense and understanding to carry out simple and complex instructions and ability to troubleshoot various situations
- Must be able to use small and large hand tools for electronics, machines and other equipment
- Must be willing to work overtime weekends, holidays and varying shifts as required
Regularly works around moving mechanical parts and outside conditions that include inclement weather, heat and humidity. Noise level may be loud at times.
Must be able to move objects up to 50 lbs., use abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue. Must be able to work in cold temperatures, Constant movement and use of limbs; this position requires good manual dexterity, coordination and stamina. Needs to be able to work in confined spaces.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
To apply: Email your resume and cover letter specifically noting the position you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org
ScanTech Sciences HQ
4940 Peachtree Industrial Blvd.
Norcross, GA 30071
Rio Grande Valley ECP™ Center
6800 South International Parkway
McAllen, TX 78503